SOAL PENGAYAAN BAHASA INGGRIS Kelas 9 SMP
Read the text to answer question 1
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12 NOON
GUESTS WILL AVOID AN ADDITIONAL DAY'S ROOM
CHARGE BY CHECKING OUT IN TIME
1. What does the notice mean?
- The guests are suggested to check out at 12 to get additional room's charge.
- The guests will pay extra bill due to checking out after 12 noon.
- No guest is allowed to check out after 12 o'clock.
- It is a must for every guest to check out at 12.
Read the text to answer question 2
I've got news that my grandmother is sick and hospitalized, so my family and I have to visit her immediately. Therefore, I cannot attend the class tomorrow. Would you mind submitting my report to Mr. Joe? ( It will due to tomorrow). Thanks for your kindness.